Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

We have a milano e 60 model ml d cooker. Last night the trip

Customer Question

We have a milano e 60 model ml d cooker. Last night the trip switch tripped. And since we turned it back on the oven does not get hot. The fan still works light on . And the light is on . When we turn the switch on. Would this be the element?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No all the rest of the cooker,grill, and hobs are working fine.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 6 months ago.

Yes this will be down to the fan element in there as when they blow it can trip the electrics out so when you next use it it all looks like it works but it just wont heat.

What you need to do on this is replace the fan oven heater element from there and this will cure the fault out and get the oven working again from there.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Just wondering how you got on with the oven as the question is still open?

If you need anymore info just get back to me. If not then if you could rate the answer i gave then it will close the question.