Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have a baumatic bdi631 dishwasher and the water won't

Customer Question

I have a baumatic bdi631 dishwasher and the water won't drain or clean ??
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: My dishwasher won't clean or drain water away. The wine glass function light keeps flashing and nothing else happens . Any help with how to fix please ?
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 7 months ago.

If you restart a wash cycle the first thing it should do is pump the water out. When you do this do you hear a slight humming noise coming from the bottom?