johnnn40, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I've repaired domestic and commercial appliances for 25+ years. I'm now working in a large kitchen.

Height adjustment dual fuel 3 oven cooker - how do you reach

Customer Question

Height adjustment for belling dual fuel 3 oven cooker - how do you reach the adjustment for the back risers. The manual says that adjustment can be made through the hexagonal holes in the front plinth with a screw driver. Is this just really far back as I have tried with a long screwdriver and nothing.
Model number is###-##-####
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 7 months ago.

The back feet are not adjustable. You level the cooker by adjusting the front feet, which are adjustable. If you need to adjust the height to accommodate the surrounding countertops, you need to install blocks under the feet before leveling the cooker. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.