Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a smeg A2-5 and the main oven is not working. The

Customer Question

I have a smeg A2-5 and the main oven is not working. The light and fan come on, but no clock, no thermostat light and no heat.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The oven cannot work if the clock is not working because of the timed bake option. So, we need to determine what happened to the clock's power supply. The most likely to have happened is a wire has come off or burned that supplies the power. Are you able to get a look at the wiring to the clock for inspection after pulling the unit out and removing the access panel at the top?