Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

NEFF dishwasher will not start. Lights are on and it is

Customer Question

NEFF dishwasher will not start. Lights are on and it is making a 'running' noist but it does not seem to be filling and the spray arm is not operating
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My name is ***** ***** the way. Machine is nine years old
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If the pump is continuously running and no cycle will start, the control is getting a signal from the flood switch below the tub that there is water that should not be there. Can you access the mechanical area under the wash tub to inspect the base of the machine for leakage?