Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician

Dishwashing powder is not released

Customer Question

dishwashing powder is not released
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 7 months ago.

Hello, have you ran a cycle with no dishes inside to see if the powder is washed out of the dispenser? If not, that would be a great first start. You don't have to run the entire cycle just the first 20 minutes or so and it should be emptied out.

The pump/motor is going out not spraying pressure, the spray arm holes are clogged, or dishes are blocking the water from making to the dispenser to rinse it out.

I work on the honor system here at Just Answers. I'm not credited for my work until you rate my answers positively. Rating my answer positively pays me for my answer or answers. Please remember to rate my answers positively before you log off. Thank you