Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

DISHWASHER IS NOT DRAINING AND SHOWS E4 ERROR CODE, KENWOOD

Customer Question

DISHWASHER IS NOT DRAINING AND SHOWS E4 ERROR CODE
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: KENWOOD DISHWASHER IS LEFT WITH 2" OF RESIDUE WATER AFTERTHE WASH CYCLE ANDWO'NT DRAIN ANDSHOWS CODE E4
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: DISHWASHER DOES NOT WORK AT ALL NOW
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Water has leaked into the base of the machine and actuated the flood program. Tipping the machine back to drain the water will help to dry the base but you may need to address the source of the water if it leaks again. If that is the case, look for any hoses that have come loose or other areas where water may escape from the tub.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.