Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Rob, here - we have bought a house with range master leisure

Customer Question

Hi Rob
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Tony here - we have bought a house with range master leisure 110 - clock is frozen on 0.00 with the auto on. I have tried following manual and even killed the power but I can't get the clock to flash to reset. 8 people arriving in a few hours and ovens won't function - help!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If you have followed the manual and it will not reset, the clock is faulty. You can try an extended power off (4 hours at least) and see if it will then reset.