Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Red light saying salt is on machine starts and sstos,

Customer Question

Red light saying salt is on machine starts and sstos
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Machine sitting for a while and red salt light is re
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Turn the power off at the main power supply switch for at least 4 hours. This should reset the electronics. Does the behavior change?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.