Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Rus I've got a chest freezer and it's not cooling down red

Customer Question

Rus Hi I've got a chest freezer and it's not cooling down red alarm light came on WHat to do?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well, today I noticed that some products in this freezer started getting defrosted I checked the switch and noticed red light with "alarm" lable next to it ON
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If the compressor is running, you have a leak in the refrigeration system and it will require professional on site repair or replacement of the freezer. If the compressor is not running, you likely have an electrical issue or the compressor is faulty. Is the compressor running?

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.