Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Neff dishwasher and the spray arms do not rotate

Customer Question

I have a Neff dishwasher and the spray arms do not rotate properly, I have cleaned everything that needs cleaning even the pipe from the sump to the water chamber and have also checked the pump fins, any more ideas, could it be that I need new spray arms. Thanks, Alan
JA: Sometimes, Alan, appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No that would be fine thank you.
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 8 months ago.

Hi

Can you post the full model number of the dishwasher. If you open the door it will be etched into the door frame on the top left corner.

Also is it just one arm or both?

Regards