Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My beko washing machine wm5140w control panel isn't

Customer Question

Hi my beko washing machine wm5140w control panel isn't responding.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It won't go into test mode. Or reset.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: The pump turns manually and by it self when it tries to start. Drive belt is still attached and drum turns freely when turned manually.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 8 months ago.

Hi

If the front control board isn't responding to anything then its either the child lock is on or the board itself is faulty.

If you look at the 4 option buttons under buttons 2 and 3 is a picture of a padlock. Press and hold buttons 2 and 3 for several seconds and see if this takes off the child lock.

If that isn't the fault and nothing is responding on the front controls then the control board itself will be the fault and would need to be replaced if you wanted it fixing.

Try that and see what you find. If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards

Hi

See the question is still open here. Do you need anymore information on this?

If not then to close the question you just need to rate the answer I gave by clicking the star ratings at the top of the page.

Many thanks