Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I've got a rangemaster dual fuel 90... I had it running at

Customer Question

Hello I've got a rangemaster dual fuel 90... I had it running at full capacity last night and then everything just seemed to switch off. I can't locate a plug or anything anywhere to check the fuse
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The gas still works to the rangemaster but not the electrics
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The first place to start is at your mains panel to see if the switch tripped there. Are you able to verify power to the cooker?