Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a problem with my dishwasher ESL 63010 the error code

Customer Question

Hi I have a problem with my dishwasher ESL 63010 the error code is 15 flashes? What does this mean? Thanks Darren
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

That error is not supported by the control module in that machine. So, it is likely an issue with the module itself. Turn the mains off for at least 4 hours to reset. Does the behavior change?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi thanks for the reply. I've managed to solve the problem myself.after further investigation I discovered the 15 flashes relate to a blockage in the filter.once I cleaned the filter the machine worked perfect again.