Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a whirlpool adp 4601 dishwasher... I have done the

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool adp 4601 dishwasher... I have done the test program and it is flashing 5 times at me...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ok so I select a wash program... start is and it sounds like it is filling with water and starting a run.. but then it stops and turns off
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: im not sure if it is a wash motor issue or a blocked spray arm
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

That error code means there is an issue with the wash motor. The motor will likely need to be replaced. Has it been noisy lately when it was running?