Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a smeg model number scp112sg8 that is showing err 5,

Customer Question

Hello I have a smeg model number scp112sg8 that is showing err 5
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It's just showing err 5 and is not working
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

That error means there is an issue with the door loatch assembly. Is the door locked now?