Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My washing machine is faulty and won't turn on. I can't get

Customer Question

My washing machine is faulty and won't turn on. I can't get anyone to come and repair it in the next few days and it's locked shut with a load of damp washing inside that I would like to get out.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The machine is a Bosch Logixx 9 varia perfect if helps.
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The door will not unlock if the water has not drained from the tub. In the front lower right corner of the machine, on the front panel, there is a small access door. Behind that access door is the pump filter. It may be removed to drain the water and clean the pump and will likely solve the problem you are having.

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?