Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician
Experience:  UK and Australian appliance repair specialist.
21107370

Fv fv, kjbkhwb, I have a maytag maxim that drum wont turn,

Customer Question

fv fv
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: kjbkhwb
JA: Huh?
Customer: I have a maytag maxim that drum wont turn
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: not very old
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Is this a washer or dryer and do you have the model number?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Dryer
Model#med6000xw2

Do you hear a click or does the motor run when you press Start?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
there is a click ,motor not running have replaced belt switch

OK most likely the thermal fuse on the blower housing is burned out Get to it, put the wires together to it and see if it starts. If so replace this part.

CLICK HERE

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR USING THE 5 STAR or VOTING RATING SYSTEM AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU