Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

There is someting stopping the drum of my Bosch WFF

Customer Question

There is someting stopping the drum of my Bosch WFF 2001GB/01 washing machine completing a full rotation
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It happened during a wash cycle. The belt is o.k. and thev drum will parly rotate bt it is clearly making contact with something to prevent rotation at some point
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The system wont let me use my own e mail address as it says it has already been used. It is the ony oner I have and yoiu have taken the £11 deposit
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is probably something caught in between the tubs. You will likely be able to access it for removal by removing the large. black rubber hose that leads from the bottom of the tub to the pump. Once it is off, you can probably reach in to grab whatever may be in there. A metal hanger may be bent in a hook shape to help.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you I will try that but not until tomorrow now
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Sure, please know I will be here if you have any other questions or get stuck!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?