Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a CDA WC430. When I turn my unit on, it does not fill

Customer Question

I have a CDA WC430. When I turn my unit on, it does not fill with water, but instead beeps with flashing lights.
JA: Soon. I'm trying to find the right Appliance Technician for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: Can I speak to someone please? I think I know what is wrong. I think tehre is water in the pump. I need to know how to drain it.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No./
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 8 months ago.

Hi

Is it the start light that's flashing?

If so then count the number of flashes from it in between the pause and let me know.

Regards