Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I haven e32 error code on my zanussi washer dryer, it

Customer Question

i haven e32 error code on my zanussi washer dryer
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: it stopped mid cycle and wouldnt drain
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
may i be refunded.
I was misled to believe i would get an instant answer (only once i had paid i see the additional payment instructions
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I am sorry you did not get an instant reply. If you still need help, I am happy to help you. That E32 error is indicating an issue with the pressure switch circuit, In your case, since it is not draining, that is likely why that error appeared. Have you cleaned out the drain pump and checked for obstructions?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
sorry, I still would like a refund. apologies for wasing your time
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

No problem at all, I totally understand. It is never a waste of time, I appreciate your reply and will send this in for a refund right away. Have a great week and thank you for taking the time to reply and for your courtesy!