Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have purchased a new heating element NEFF oven, There are

Customer Question

I have purchased a new heating element for my NEFF oven, There are two connection parts on the element, but 3 wires on the supply cable. (pos neg and earth)How should I connect 3 wires to the two connections on the elment?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No thanks. I await the Technician's advice.
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The earth wire should attach to the mounting bracket of the element while the mains supply wires go to the actual element terminals. What is the part number of the element you are installing? Can you post a picture of the wiring connections you have, please?