bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

Samsung eco bubble 7kg electric tripped out halfway through

Customer Question

Samsung eco bubble 7kg electric tripped out halfway through cycle. Red key signal showing on the front cannot get machine to restart or anything.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have switched the machine off at the plug and turned it back on. I have the clothes out but they are soaking wet. It appears I need to reset the whole machine due to being stopped halfway in a cycle.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The programme selector will allow selection, the door opens and closes, the child lock can be activated but there is a red key sign on the display
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Appliance Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 9 months ago.

Will you please send me the model number, so I can search for the necessary technical information to assist you? Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
WF70F5E2W2X
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 9 months ago.

Thank you. Let me see what I can find, and I'll get back to you.

Expert:  johnnn40 replied 9 months ago.

The first thing to try, if you have not already done so, is to remove the power by unplugging the power cord or switching the breaker off for 30 minutes, to see if the control board will reset itself and function properly. Please let me know the result.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No go did that last night and today
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 9 months ago.

OK. Let me search for technical information, and I'll get back to you. I found a lot of information on the company website at www.samsung.com.uk/wf70f5e2w2x. While I found no mention of the red key display, it may be a help for solving your problem.

If you need more help, please get back to me.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am being asked to rate you but I have been 3 days without a waning machine just 12 months old and no answer please see your last message. Thank you
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 9 months ago.

OK. Thank you. If your machine is less than one year old, you should be able to get a service call and repair free of charge under their warranty provisions.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It's just 12 months if it were less I would call Samsung but you said you would find out what this key symbol was for regardless of age
Thank you
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 9 months ago.

That information about the meaning of the key symbol does not seem to be available on the internet websites I have found thus far. Please refer to my previous response for the company website address. I'll opt out of your request, in hope that one of our other experts may be an authorized servicer.

Expert:  bonzaco replied 9 months ago.

Good morning my name is ***** ***** I am based in the UK - copy and paste this into you browser it explains how to unlock your appliance -

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/skp/faq/1056730

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It's NOT the child 'lock' symbol it's a red key symbol that is lit up preventing operation
Expert:  bonzaco replied 9 months ago.

Try this then - http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?modelname=WF409ANW&from_osc=&idx=419521& --

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
That link does no longer exist. Thank you