Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Our tumbledryer will not start. An alarm sounds and a key is

Customer Question

Hi. Our tumbledryer will not start. An alarm sounds and a key is shown in the display. Please tell me what to do. WT46W570DN/09 FD9002 200756.
Kind Regards
Birgir
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The child lock is on. Press and hold the start button and it should unlock the control.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly. Thank you for the answer, but it did not solve the problem. I have tried to hold the start button for over 30 seconds. What else could it be?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Is there another button that has a key icon by it or says lock? Can you post a picture of your control panel?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly.You can see the machine here.https://www.google.com/search?q=wt46w570dn&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=979&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjEkpC6kbTLAhWEZpoKHcpWBhQQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=BAThDVx6WXrhCM%3A
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly.
I tried to hold all the other buttons, one by one, and it was the menu button which was the right one. Tank you for your help. Kind Regards
Birgir
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Nice work, thank you!