Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Miele 2530sci that i have just changed the control

Customer Question

I have a Miele 2530sci that i have just changed the control board but i have one wire that is still sticking out can't find anywhere on the board for it. It's not got open sides like the other connectors that are on the board. I have photos i can upload if that helps.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The only 2 wire connector I can find on the control are the ST8 & ST9 labeled positions. Is there a connector that you may have mistakenly placed in one of those spots?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly,It has a different connector than all the other wires that clip to the control (see photos) it doesn't have open ended sides to grasp the board. It's also made of different gauge wire and is longer than the rest of the loom. In the original photo i took before swapping boards it seems to be going behind where the empty block by st8&9 are but i can't find anything on the housing or board to fit it. It is live as i made the mistake of touching it at one point. it also has blue dye at the top if that helps.Tolkien.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Can you see where the other end is attached?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, it just goes into the loom and down and underneath the dishwasher. with about 100 other wires.Tolkien.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure. I am going to open this question back up for others to see while I see if I can figure out where it may go.