Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Oven Neff suddenly stopped working I only changed I bulb,and

Customer Question

oven Neff suddenly stopped working I only changed I bulb,and cleaned it?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have removed oven ,and looking for a fuse,all external electrics are ok?
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no I may have got the element slightly wet,and the new bulb is slightly smaller than old 25w,but same bayonet fitting?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Appliance Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I don't suspect you damaged anything by replacing the bulb, so let's start simple with a hard reset. Turn the mains off for a few hours. Any change when powered back up? If not, may I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?