Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Dishwasher AEG pro intensive just a beeps doesn't actually

Customer Question

Hi dishwasher AEG pro intensive just a beeps doesn't actually start , any ideas?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I close the door , it soundsike it's about to start and then just beeps until door is opened and the machine is set to stand by
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Appliance Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If nothing is starting (no pump, water inlet, etc) and only the control beeps, the door switch is likely faulty and not sensing the door is shut. Do you have a meter to test the door switch with?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
PCN 911 539 081 04
S-No 30830007At the moment sounds like the pump is trying to start but the three beeps occurs with a pause followed by three beeps and so on
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Can you remove the lower access panel and see if there is water in the base of the machine, under the tub?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have done and there doesn't seem to be any , I have also poured water into it without the panel on and it seems to be draining fine .
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

But the drain pump is still staying on and draining or does it shut off?