Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician
Experience:  UK and Australian appliance repair specialist.
21107370

My granddaughter touched the buttons of the oven stop delay

Customer Question

My granddaughter touched the buttons of the oven stop delay and my oven won't turn on but the broiler works.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. The only way to credit me(APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU) is to make sure you are rating my post not another techs when finished...Thank You!

Try ti unplug or shut power down to the unit for a full minute and turn it back on it should hard reset the unit and work. Let me know if not

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I did that and nothing.

Nothing else would cause that issue other than a bad touchpad then it may have just been coincidence.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Well now it's has dials and it was working and somehow the timer turned it off.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
you can't help me????
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I sent a pic of the nobs.

OK on that unit you have to set the STOP And START dial so they are the exact same time and both pop out then it shoudl all work

I see this question is still open on my list, if you did not need anything else all I ask is please use the STAR rating system at the top of your page to rate my service so I can close this out... Thanks