Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Beko ASD241B American fridge freezer with a warning

Customer Question

I have a Beko ASD241B American fridge freezer with a warning light for high temperature/ fault alert but there is no resolutions for this. The food in the freezer is defrosting but the fridge side seems to be working but doesn't feel as normal chilled.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: As above
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning my name is Ian. A couple of questions if I may, can you give me the product code (a long number) which you will find on the rating label and secondly can you confirm that the motor (compressor) at the rear is running or not?