Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

The sound on my diplomat select 620 oven has gone very

Customer Question

The sound on my diplomat select 620 oven has gone very faint, how do I fix it please?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 9 months ago.

Hi

If the sound has failed in there then im afraid its the complete timer that you need to replace.

As on these timers theres not adjustment of the sound you can do as its a built in speaker in there that you cannot adjust.

So if the sound goes faint like it has here then all you can do is replace the timer if you wanted the sound back again.

Now this doesn't usually effect the working of the oven its just the sound but if you want the sound back on this then im afraid you have to replace the timer in there to fix this fault.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards