Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a Bosch Classixx dryer. ENR WTR84102GB/03

Customer Question

We have a Bosch Classixx dryer. ENR WTR84102GB/03 FD8609201285 On every programme it stops at Anti-crease /End. No other lights. I have taken off the back cover and re-set the thermostat. No difference! Thank you.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It stops after about six spins. No noise, just the light on the Anti-crease / End sign. All the filters are clean and the water container is empty.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That is an F:10 error, a fault within the main control module. Turn the power off at the mains for at least 4 hours to allow a full reset. Any change when turned back on?

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?