Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician
Experience:  UK and Australian appliance repair specialist.
21107370

Bosch washing machine with Flashing key sign with 0.01 on

Customer Question

Hi there, Bosch washing machine with Flashing key sign with 0.01 on the clock. Tried holding down start button to no avail. Managed to open door but machine will not reset I need help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What details do you need?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues.

Have you tried to unplug the unit for a full minute to reset it?