Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My name is ***** *****, my hot point dishwasher fdd912 is

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****, my hot point dishwasher fdd912 is showing error code A11 it doesn't appear to have taken any water in, and it sounded a bit sluggish when I switched it on.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just error code A11 no water in the unit when I opened it up. Motor sounded noisy/sluggish when I turned it on this morning.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error means that the module has a faulty triac. It may have been damaged by the water inlet valve or the motor, but in any case the module will need to be replaced. If it still runs fine (less water), then I would replace the valve and the module.