Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My brother has a Belling Auto Compact (025378) and it

Customer Question

My brother has a Belling Auto Compact (025378) and it appears that the oven element has gone!!! We think the model is SPLINTEXBS3193184?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: the grill and cooker is working
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Appliance Technician now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I believe the element you need is the one at the link below. Does that appear to be the same shape and style? The model you posted is not a good model that I can find.

CLICK HERE

Expert:  bonzaco replied 9 months ago.

If you could look on the label you will see there is a 9 number product code usually starts with 4, 5 or 7 come back to me when you have found it?

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I was just checking in with you because I have not heard back from you. If you have no other questions, positive feedback would be appreciated.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!