Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a brand new Electrolux Wave Touch EWFLS70J washer,

Customer Question

I have a brand new Electrolux Wave Touch EWFLS70J washer, less than a week old. It stopped mid cycle and is totally dead. It will not "wake up". There is power to the outlet and the breaker is fine. I can't even open the door to get the clothes out. Help!
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue is with the electronic control if you are certain there is power to the outlet. Unplug the machine for a few hours. Does the behavior change when plugged back in?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No, that didn't help at all.
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

The electronic control will need to be replaced. I would call for warranty service but, if you wish, I can also help with replacing it yourself, at your own expense, if you prefer. Just let me know.

Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I was just checking in with you because I have not heard back from you. If you have no other questions, positive feedback would be appreciated.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!