Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My beko machine start button and wash light are flashing the

Customer Question

My beko machine start button and wash light are flashing the pump won't put water in the machine it done half a wash and stopped .
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yea I've turned it on and off the inside off the machine has the washing powered on the clothing and it's half wet .there's a funny noise out off the machine when I start it again and the drum is not turning
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

This could be down to worn carbon brushes in the motor.

What you need to do is pull the washer out and lean it backwards against a wall and have someone hold it for you.

Then make sure its unplugged and then lie down and look under the washer.

There you will see the back of the motor.

There either side you will see the carbon brushes. Take them out and see if they have worn. If they are down to about 5mm then they have worn and will need to be replaced.

Then with the new set in fingers crossed this cures he fault for you.

Check them and see what you find and let me know.

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My water was cut off burst pipe up the road
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Ok no worries,