Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Siemens IQ100 Not Draining, i am tech savvy and have

Customer Question

My Name is***** Not Draining
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i am tech savvy and have followed your old posts regarding other siemens draining problems drained water left in drum checked filter clean filter, then spin, same issue machine is brand new, first time use drained again, removed laundry, removed filter, turned on, check impellor spin impellor spins upon first few seconds, then water gushing out had to turn off due to amount of water
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 9 months ago.

OK can you tell me how it is connected to the drain, is it connected under the sink or into a separate standpipe?