AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

My name is ***** ***** I have a Beko 71642w which has

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have a Beko 71642w which has recently started to stop during the cycle then turn itself off at point the led display also turns itself off and doesnt display anything. If you wait a few days and turn the power off and on it seems to come back on again just like it has this morning. Any ideas?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ello my name is ***** ***** I have a Beko 71642w which has recently started to stop during the cycle then turn itself off at point the led display also turns itself off and doesnt display anything. If you wait a few days and turn the power off and on it seems to come back on again just like it has this morning. Any ideas?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 1 year ago.

This would be the control board at fault that needs to be replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello any specifically idea how much this would cost and where I could get one from?

You can buy it here.