Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

While I was using my Diplomat oven, there was suddenly a

Customer Question

While I was using my Diplomat oven, there was suddenly a loud bang and it stopped working - what was the cause and how can it be fixed
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: My name is***** and I have had a oven that stopped working with a bang - I switched the oven off as I have no idea what happened. It is an electric oven and not very old. I have not tried to switch it on again in case I cause more damage. Can you give me any advice on what should be my next step?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Like what? The oven is used very regularly and so far I never had a problem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 9 months ago.

OK have you reset the electric?