Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

, mi indesit washing machine doesn't seems to progress

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: mi indesit washing machine doesn't seems to progress in the cycles
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: sometimes it doesn't take the water and sometimes when the water is in doesn't move to the next face which is rinsing or spining
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: is there any way, pressing any of the keys
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The erratic operation is indicative usually of electronic issues. Does it ever go through and run a good cycle?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I was just checking in with you because I have not heard back from you. If you have no other questions, positive feedback would be appreciated.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!