Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I found water spillage from my machine and the error code

Customer Question

Hi. I found water spillage from my machine and the error code H43. I have removed the back cover but what now/ Thanks. Alan
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm sure what else I can say - there was water on my utility floor and the Panasonic w/m had stopped, with the error code H43 showing. I turned it off and tried it again but it wouldn't go, simply came up with the same error code. I have reoved the back cover and am wondering what to do now. Thanks
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 9 months ago.

Make and model number please - Ian