Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a Smeg ceramic hob/top. The lights are working ok,

Customer Question

We have a Smeg ceramic hob/top. The lights are working ok, but there is no heat when we put on a plate. Last night everything was working Ok, but we forgot to switch off a plate for 15 minutes so it was running a bit hot. Today nothing is working. Can somebody help ?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Turn the power off at the mains for a few hours to reset the electronics. Does the behavior change at all?

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I was just checking in with you because I have not heard back from you. If you have no other questions, positive feedback would be appreciated.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!