Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Firenze dw930/1 model. It does not fill

Customer Question

Hello I have a Firenze dw930/1 model.
It does not fill consistently.
I switch it and generally the lights will flash four times and then if i close it it makes a working noise but does not draw the water in.then it will beep
I have cleaned internal filters.
It will suddenly work and clean well for no reason.
But I have no instruction manual and do not know what the light or beep sequences mean
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The erratic operation are indicative of control PCB issues or the water inlet solenoid may be intermittent. When it starts flashing, do you ever hear the valve humming or buzzing? Do the lights start flashing right away or are they delayed?

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I was just checking in with you because I have not heard back from you. If you have no other questions, positive feedback would be appreciated.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!