Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My LG 7.2KG WD8130F washing machine - when switch on all the

Customer Question

My LG 7.2KG WD8130F washing machine - when switch on all the lights flash but nothing happens - what must I do
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 9 months ago.

First, remove the power from the washer by unplugging the power cord, or switching the breaker off, for 30 minutes to see if the flashing lights stop, and the washer functions properly. Please get back to me with the result. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok tried That - looks like it will work but then cycle does not start - eg water conning in Etc then lights flash as before.
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 9 months ago.

Can you hear if the machine makes any attempt to fill the tub, before the lights start flashing?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No water does not run before light go on
Expert:  bonzaco replied 9 months ago.

OK my name is Ian, I am based in the UK so this may not work with your appliance but try this. Power off at the appliance but connected to the power point/socket.

a. Press rinse and spin buttons and hold them in.

b. Press the power button (buttons above still held in) tell me if you get a double beep from the buzzer?