Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I'm matt, I have an indesit iwde126 and I have come home

Customer Question

Hi I'm matt
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have an indesit iwde126 and I have come home today from the wife using it and the power button is on and flashing along with the other 4 lights flashing as well and the door is stuck locked
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 9 months ago.

Hi

If you have all 4 lights flashing on the top then this is error code F15 which is a dryer heater relay fault.

Now for this its either the dryer heater itself or the main control board at the back at fault here.

But not sure if you have tried this already but if not then remove the plug from the socket completey and leave it 15 mins and see if this clears the fault.

If the fault comes back again then you need to pull the washer out from under the unit and remove the top panel.

From there you will see the dryer heater in the top. You need to test this with a multi meter and see if faulty. If so then you need to replace it.

But if the dryer heater is fine and unplugging it hasn't cured it then the main control board at the back at the bottom will be the fault and will need to be replaced and progammed up. For this you need to either get a refurbished board for the model you have or you need to get Indesit in as new boards are sold blank so have to be programmed up with the indesit laptop. But if you can get a second hand board from the same model then that will be programmed up already.

So check the above and see what you find as that's what the fault is if you have the top 4 lights flashing along with the on/off light.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards