bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

Have Samsung fridge freezer rsh1dbrs and although

Customer Question

Hi I'm Maria.have Samsung fridge freezer rsh1dbrs and although temperature on fridge says 1 on digital panel it is a lot warmer. I have noticed though that ice has formed around one of the vents at the bottom by meat tray. Any ideas?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Hi Maria - You have a problem with the defrost system of the fridge/freezer - it will either need the evaporator cover changing or the cover and heater assembly together with the thermal fuse and sensor. This is a very common fault with the RSH1 model.

Would you now kindly rate the information given, once done all further information requests are free of charge. If you need further advice do come back to me. Thank you for using JA and have a good day. - Ian

Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Do you require further assistance?