Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a miele w504 washer with a fault can you help please.

Customer Question

i have a miele w504 washer with a fault can you help please. i put the washer on to spin program and after a few tumbles of the drum the anti crease/finish light flashes along with the soak/prewash light can you help
JA: I'm an assistant to the Appliance Technician. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: i have looked at the motor brushes and they are ok?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: motor is ok
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It sounds like there is an issue with the water draining. If the water is draining fine, the pressure switch circuit may be having trouble. The pressure switch is mounted at the top of the cabinet, just under the main top when it is removed. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?