Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have an integral whirlpool dishwasher ADG7560/1 and it

Customer Question

Hi, I have an integral whirlpool dishwasher ADG7560/1 and it works for about a minute then beeps 4 times and stops. There is a little water left in the bottom of the filter area
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: We have had a blocked drain and this maybe started the problem but now the drain is flowing freely
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: no, except that the water is now draining from the dishwasher except for that little bit in the bottom of the filter area
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That is a drainage error.

Drain failure/timeout.
Causes: blocked/failed pump, kitchen spigot blocked, waste hose restricted, filter clogged, water indicator blocked/failed.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!