Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have just installed a JLWD1212 Washer-Dryer (made by

Customer Question

I have just installed a ***** ***** JLWD1212 Washer-Dryer (made by Electrolux). When I switched it on the EFO came on (and everything stopped).
I disconnected the water feed, reconnected it and started again with the same result.
The only potential problem I can see is that the water feed is a vertical pipe from the floor so that the anti-flood device is up-side down compared with the picture in the installation guide, where it is shown connected to a (downward-pointing) tap. Does this affect its operation?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The anti flood hoses are probably not able to work with the water inlet valve on the machine. Turn the valve to nearly off at the home's valve. Does the machine then fill, albeit slowly?