Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My name's Gareth. I have a Cannon Henley twin oven cooker

Customer Question

Hi. My name's***** have a Cannon Henley twin oven cooker that has just developed a problem with the grill. It starts up ok but will go off after a few minutes. If I leave it off and re-start the same thing happens again, repeatedly. Any ideas please?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The heat goes from the grill so I turn it off. Leaving it a few moments and turning it back on restarts it but the problem recurs.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Can you post the full model number of the oven please.

Also does the top oven section still work ok as an oven still?

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Daniel,Sorry, I decided not to pursue this question so no longer need any assistance. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
No worries that's fine thanks for letting me know.