Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My name's Gareth. I have a Cannon Henley twin oven cooker

Customer Question

Hi. My name's***** have a Cannon Henley twin oven cooker that has just developed a problem with the grill. It starts up ok but will go off after a few minutes. If I leave it off and re-start the same thing happens again, repeatedly. Any ideas please?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The heat goes from the grill so I turn it off. Leaving it a few moments and turning it back on restarts it but the problem recurs.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 11 months ago.

Hi

Can you post the full model number of the oven please.

Also does the top oven section still work ok as an oven still?

Regards

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hi Daniel,Sorry, I decided not to pursue this question so no longer need any assistance. Thanks anyway.
No worries that's fine thanks for letting me know.